Deep Thoughts Quotes

“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. ..

“If I were a tree, I would have no reason to love a human.” ..

“Once someone's hurt you, it's harder to relax around them, harder to think of them as safe to love. ..

“I want to be like water. ..

“The splendid thing 

Here are 55 of my favorite short quotes for you to read, remember and retell:

Love For All, Hatred For None. ..

Change the world by being yourself. ..

Every moment is a fresh beginning. ..

Never regret anything that made you smile. ..

Die with memories, not dreams. ..

Aspire to inspire before we expire 

Inspirational Quotes About Life

Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about. - ...

Life is a long lesson in humility. - ...

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. - ...

Love the life you live. ...

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. -

......xpire.



.....hing.