I am 26 years old. I am unemployed and very depressed with myself. All my friends have good jobs. I still can't figure out which job I should do. How can I decide?



Hi Dear,


Let me relate your question with myself.I was a bright student in my school days.I used to get lot of academic awards.I was confident that I will achieve success and live a lavish life.But the fate(if it is ) had other plans.I completed my B-Tech at the age of 23.I didn’t get job or rejected a few jobs just because they were not upto my calibre.I was sure that I deserve much better but it didn’t happen.For 3 years I was jobless just staying at home.I always gave IBPS PO exam cleared both written and interview but couldn’t make to the selection list by 0.04.I was shattered,depressed,sad and all other words you can think that described my situation.


In 2014.I was 26 with no hope what so ever.Luckily I got a interview call from a company and they offered me a salary of Rs.9000pm. I was so desperate that I would do any job.I joined that company.After training fo r 15 days,I was allotted a desk and sudden panic attack happened and I was in my tears during lunch hours. After so many hardships I was doing a job of telecaller. The ranker in school could not get a job of his calibre. Time passes by with weeping in nights.Although I made some few friends in office who used to inspire me.After working for 3 years in that company I gave CAT at age of 28 and completed my MBA at the age of 31. The struggles of MBA is different story.Now I am placed in one the leading FMCD company that too a pay package of 8 times more than what I was earning earlier.


Now comes the turnaround After working for 1 year in that company I am not happy .I am still feels depressed sometimes.When my bad phase will stop ,when I will be calm and joyful but I am confident that someday I will achieve what I want.I had come through darkest phase of my life and will do something better for me.


The whole point is just keep trying buddy.Don’t loose hope.Just get a job whatever it is just do it.I am sure you will find your way and in your journey you will meet some nicest people who will become your bestest of friends for lifetime.


Believe me…